PerfectSpeed makes your computer more efficient by removing duplicate and temporary files, increasing the speed that may have slowed over time. The user-friendly software goes beyond defragmentation and emptying your PC’s Recycle Bin by using patented technology to safely and automatically recover valuable disk space, fix the registry and maintain your privacy.
The PerfectSpeed software:
Choose from the basic PerfectSpeed plan for one computer or the PerfectSpeed Family Plan for up to five computers.
Select an FAQ below to see more information.
How do I sign up for PerfectSpeed?
To sign up for PerfectSpeed:
2. Click TRY IT FREE.
3. If you are a returning customer, select I am a returning customer and click Continue. If requested, sign in with your Username or Email and Password.
Note: If you are a new customer, select I am a new customer and click Continue. Then enter your Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Password, Retype Password, First Name and Last Name and click Next.
4. Select your method of payment. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
5. Review your billing information and click Place Order.
6. The Checkout Order Confirmation screen will display containing your billing information and order summary. Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions to begin using your product.
Additionally, an email from Lifestore or one of our partners confirming your order will be sent to your email account. If you’d like to begin using the product at a later time, just sign in to your email account, locate the PerfectSpeed email and follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
How can I reinstall or install PerfectSpeed on another computer?
To reinstall or install PerfectSpeed on another computer:
1. Go to My Account.
2. Sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
3. Answer your Account Security Question.
4. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
5. Locate PerfectSpeed. Under the Subscription Details, copy and paste the Access URL into a separate web browser. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install PerfectSpeed.
Why is PerfectSpeed not downloading properly?
Firewalls, antivirus software and registry protectors are helpful programs for protecting your computer, but can also block the download of PerfectSpeed software. You might have to change your computer’s system software settings to allow PerfectSpeed to install on your PC.
Please read our Unable to Download PerfectSpeed article for troubleshooting options.
If problems continue, call 1-800-203-5110 for PerfectSpeed technical support or contact the technical support team for the protective software currently running on your computer.
How do I get technical support for PerfectSpeed?
Open the PerfectSpeed software installed on your computer and click on the HELP link in the upper right corner of the window. You can also call PerfectSpeed technical support representatives at 1-800-203-5110.
Will PerfectSpeed work on my PC?
PerfectSpeed is compatible with most operating systems, but check the Specifications tab on the PerfectSpeed detail page to view the system requirements to make sure it will work on your PC.
How do I view my billing information and history?
Billing will begin automatically at the end of your trial period.
To view billing information/history:
1. Visit myaccount.aol.com and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
2. Enter the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Account Options, click View My Statements.
4. Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.
If you have questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
How do I cancel PerfectSpeed?
To cancel your Lifestore product, please read the Cancel your AOL premium service subscription help article.
What is Lifestore?
Lifestore is a website that lets you browse, research and purchase AOL products. It also allows you to open and maintain an online account that helps you manage, add or cancel subscriptions to products. We may add, change or discontinue offers for products at any time. Check out the Lifestore Terms of Service for more information.
What is AOL Fulfillment Services?
AOL Fulfillment Services is a subsidiary of the AOL Family that handles all billing relationships with AOL’s third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About AOL Fulfillment Services.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 08-25-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|