What is PerfectSpeed?
What is PerfectSpeed?
PerfectSpeed makes your computer more efficient by removing duplicate and temporary files, increasing the speed that may have slowed over time. The user-friendly software goes beyond defragmentation and emptying your PC’s Recycle Bin by using patented technology to safely and automatically recover valuable disk space, fix the registry and maintain your privacy.
The PerfectSpeed software:
Choose from the basic PerfectSpeed plan for one computer or the PerfectSpeed Family Plan for up to five computers.
If you would like to sign up for PerfectSpeed, check out the directions below:
2. Click TRY IT FREE.
3. Click Sign in and purchase now! If you do not have an AOL account, you can create one by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Email Confirm, Password and Password Confirm.
4. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
5. If you have already provided your payment information, please select from the list of available options.
6. If you would like to pay using a new form of payment, please click Add New and follow the directions in step 4.
7. Review the Terms and Conditions and click COMPLETE PURCHASE.
Note: It may take a few minutes for your order to process. Please do not click the back button on your web browser or COMPLETE PURCHASE order again as this will charge you for the product twice.
8. The Order Confirmation screen will display, containing your Billing Confirmation and Order Summary.
9. Click Download Now to download PerfectSpeed to your computer and begin the installation process.
Note: Once you subscribe to PerfectSpeed, you can download it onto your computer by clicking the GET STARTED NOW button in the Order Confirmation email that you received when you subscribed to the trial and then follow the on-screen instructions.
To reinstall or install PerfectSpeed on another computer:
1. Go to My Account.
2. Sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
3. Answer your Account Security Question.
4. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
5. Locate PerfectSpeed. Under the Subscription Details, copy and paste the Access URL into a separate web browser. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install PerfectSpeed.
First, check your inbox to see if you received it with your activation email. If you don’t have this email, it’s possible your email’s filter flagged it as spam and routed it to a blocked emails folder. Check the settings on your spam filter and look through your blocked emails to make sure you didn’t miss it.
If you can’t find the email, you can get your activation code by signing in to My Account with your master Username and password and then answer the Account Security Question and click Continue. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions. Click the Get Started link under the Subscription Information for your new product to have the Order Confirmation email re-sent to your address.
Firewalls, antivirus software and registry protectors are helpful programs for protecting your computer, but can also block the download of PerfectSpeed software. You might have to change your computer’s system software settings to allow PerfectSpeed to install on your PC. If problems continue, call 1-800-203-5110 for PerfectSpeed technical support or contact the technical support team for the protective software currently running on your computer.
Open the PerfectSpeed software installed on your computer and click on the HELP link in the upper right corner of the window. You can also call PerfectSpeed technical support representatives at 1-800-203-5110.
PerfectSpeed is compatible with most operating systems, but check the Specifications tab on the PerfectSpeed detail page to view the system requirements to make sure it will work on your PC.
Billing will begin automatically at the end of your trial period.
To view billing information/history:
1. Visit myaccount.aol.com and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
2. Enter the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Account Options, click View My Statements.
4. Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.
If you have questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
Lifestore is a website that lets you browse, research and purchase AOL products. It also allows you to open and maintain an online account that helps you manage, add or cancel subscriptions to products. We may add, change or discontinue offers for products at any time. Check out the Lifestore Terms of Service for more information.
AOL Fulfillment Services is a subsidiary of the AOL Family that handles all billing relationships with AOL’s third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About AOL Fulfillment Services.
|How do I cancel PerfectSpeed?|
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 05-23-2012|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|