By changing your print settings, you can alter the paper size, paper source, layout, and settings for your individual printer.
Change print settings
To change the print settings
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Click the File menu, and then click Page Setup.
3. On the Page Setup window, you can do any of the following:
- To change the paper or envelope size, click the Size drop-down menu to open it, and then choose a size from the list.
- To change the paper source, click the Source drop-down menu to open it, and then choose a tray name or feeder from the list.
- In the Orientation section, to print the document vertically, choose the Portrait option; to print the document horizontally, choose the Landscape option.
- In the Margins section, you can set the Left, Right, Top, and Bottom margins of the page you want to print (for example: 0.25'').
- To change your printer settings, click the Printer button, and then click Properties.
4. When finished adjusting your printing options, click OK on all the windows to close them.