It's easy to use the AOLbyPhone email service. Dial the toll free number (1-800-AOL-1234) to sign on to AOLbyPhone, and then follow the instructions given below.
- Say email to know whether you have emails in your AOL Inbox. An automated voice will tell you the subject of the email and the sender's name.
- Say Read to have the email read out to you. An understandable computer-generated voice will read out your email to you. It is automated to preserve your privacy.
- Say Reply or Send a Voicemail to record and send an email in your own voice. The recipients will hear your voice message on their computers when they read their emails.
- Say Delete to delete the mail that you no longer want in your mailbox. Say Keep as New to save an email in your new folder or say Next to go on to the next message.
- Say Send a Voicemail to compose a voice message for anyone in your AOL Address Book.