AOL Mail settings in AOL Desktop v10.1 provide you with customization options for your mailbox and email preferences.
To access AOL Mail settings
1. Sign In to AOL Desktop v10.1 software.
2. Click the Help menu, and then click Settings.
3. Click the Mail tab, choose your settings and then click Save.
You can customize the following settings on Mail settings tab
- General: On the General tab are the settings for your notification options.
- Reading: On the Reading tab, you have several options for how you wish email to be displayed as you read it.
- Writing & Sending: On the Writing & Sending tab, you have several options for how you wish email to be displayed as you write and send it.
- Signatures: On the Signatures tab, you can create and delete email signatures. You can also select a default signature.
- Spelling: On the Spelling tab, you can customize the features for the spell check.
- Away Message: On the Away Message tab, you can create an away message so that anyone who sends you email will receive an automatic reply to let them know you cannot read their email right now.
- Spam Controls: On the Spam Controls tab, you can click the Edit Spam Controls button to edit your spam controls.
- Mail Accounts: On the Mail Accounts tab, you can configure additional email addresses besides your AOL screen name, for example, through Gmail™ or other POP3 accounts.
Click the link below to check out the interactive Mail settings window. Point over the numbers next to each option to know more about them.
http://www.aolcdn.com/aolhelp/general.htmlBack to Top