Yes. You can add other Usernames to which call alerts and/or voice messages can be sent.
To allow other Usernames to receive call alerts and voicemail messages:
1. Go to AOL Keyword: Call Alert or https://dashboard.voice.aol.com.
Note: If prompted, sign on using the registered Username and password.
2. Click the My Account link.
3. On the left panel, under My Account Main, click Email Settings.
4. Add a Username. Under Address, next to 1, enter the email address where you want to receive call alerts and voicemail messages, and then tap Enter on your keyboard. An email will be sent to the email address that you've just added with instructions to validate the address.
5. Once you've validated the email address, in the E-mail Settings page, under Share Notifications, next to the Username you've added, select the check boxes under Missed Call Notifications and Attach Voicemail Messages. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to add other Usernames on which you wish to receive call alerts and voice messages.
6. Once you add a Username, on the upper right of the AOL Call Alert page, click Settings.
7. Under Settings Main, click the Call Alerts link.
8. Under Share Alerts, next to the desired Username, select the check boxes below Receive Call Alerts, Voicemail Screening, and Auto-Screen.
9. Click Save.