How do I cancel LifeLock?
Archived - How do I cancel LifeLock?
We're sorry you want to unsubscribe to LifeLock, but we’ll help you cancel your Lifestore premium service subscription online or you can call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday from 8AM to 1AM ET and Saturday from 8AM to 10PM ET. We’re here for you.
Note: If you use Mac 10.3 with Safari 2.0 or 1.3, you might not be able to manage your Lifestore account online. You may want to download the latest version of Safari. Under Software Updates, click on the most recent edition of Safari and follow the on-screen prompts.
Cancel LifeLock online
1. Go to My Account and sign on with your master Username or email and password.
2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
4. Click the Cancel link that corresponds to LifeLock.
5. Make sure you review all of the benefits you'll lose by canceling your subscription. If you decide to keep the service, click Keep My Plan. If your mind is made up and you'd still like to cancel, select your reason from the drop-down menu and click the Cancel button.
6. A notification will show that your product or service has been canceled.
7. Shortly afterward, you'll receive an email that confirms your service has been canceled. Please keep in mind it may take a few hours to complete the cancellation process.
Thank you for subscribing to LifeLock. We hope you'll try the service again in the future
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 07-17-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|