How do I create or modify an email signature in AOL Mail?
A signature added to the bottom of your email is a quick and easy way to share your contact information, business information, or even your favorite quote.
To create or edit a signature:
1. In the upper right, below your Username, click Options and then click Settings.
2. In the left panel, click Compose.
3. In the "Rich Text / HTML" section, click the No Signature drop-down menu and select Use signature.
Note: If you want your signature to appear in plain text, make sure the box next to Use Rich Text / HTML Editing is unchecked.
4. In the text field, enter or edit your signature.
Note: If you want your buddy icon to appear in your signature, click the box next to Show AIM presence icon in signature.
5. Once you've finished entering your signature, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
All done! Your signature will be waiting for you the next time you go to compose an email.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 09-14-2012|
|© 2010 AOL Inc.|