Uninstall AOL Connectivity Service 2.0 and 3.0
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Note: If you are using Windows 2000/Me/98, click Start, select Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs or Add/Remove Programs icon.
3. Click AOL Connectivity Service to highlight it, and then click Change/Remove or Add/Remove.
4. Select the Uninstall AOL Connectivity Services option, and then click OK. If prompted, click Yes.
5. ACS will uninstall. If prompted, close all open programs, and then click OK to restart the computer.
6. Start the AOL software and sign on. If prompted, click Yes.
Note: You may be prompted to restart your computer a second time. This is part of a process that the AOL software needs to go through in order to add the necessary files to get you back online.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 06-10-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|