Trash mail preferences
1. Click the Go menu, and then click Home.
2. Double-click the Library folder.
3. On the toolbar, click the View menu, and then click as List.
4. Double-click the Application Support folder.
5. Double-click the AOL Desktop v10.1 folder.
6. Double-click the Users folder.
7. Double-click the folder that matches your screen name.
8. Drag the mailPrefs.plist file to Trash.
9. Click the red dot on the upper left to close the window. Similarly, close all the windows that were opened during the above steps.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 06-19-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|