The AOL One-Click Fix website has been sunset and is no longer supported by AOL. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Some AOL One-Click Fix functionality may be found in older versions of the AOL Desktop software. We highly recommend that you uninstall this functionality if it exists with your AOL Desktop software as it may no longer work properly. Alternative, manual solutions for AOL One-Click Fixes can be found within AOL Help.
You can find out if you have the AOL One-Click Fix functionality installed on your computer by right-clicking the AOL system tray icon located on your Microsoft Windows taskbar:
If the One-click Fixes option displays on the menu, you have AOL One-Click Fix functionality installed with your AOL Desktop software.
To uninstall the AOL One-Click Fixes functionality, please follow the instructions below:
1. Locate your Program Files/AOL folder. It is most commonly located at C:\Program Files\AOL.
2. Open the AOL One-Click Fix service folder.
3. Double-click the uninst.exe file.
4. A message will display confirming that the functionality has been removed from your computer. Click OK.
5. Restart your computer. After the restart completes, the AOL One-Click Fix functionality will be completely removed from your computer.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 12-20-2011|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|