What is Livemocha?
What is Livemocha?
You’ve got questions about Livemocha and we’ve got answers! Click on any of the questions below to jump down for more information:
Livemocha is the world’s largest online language learning community, offering free and paid online language courses in 35 languages to more than 6 million members from more than 200 countries around the world.
Livemocha offers a unique combination of online language learning and practice with native speakers that you cannot get with CD-ROMs or language schools. With Livemocha, you get the skills you need at an affordable price.
AOL and Livemocha have teamed up to offer a $19.95 Livemocha monthly subscription for Active English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish, with a five-day free trial to AOL visitors and customers.
AOL’s main focus is distribution as well as providing AOL users with an easy way to manage Livemocha’s subscription services through AOL account management.
When you sign up for Livemocha, your email address is used to communicate with you about your subscription as well as special offers. If you want to opt out of such messages, follow the link at the bottom of any email from Livemocha.
IMPORTANT: Master or Designated Master Usernames have the ability to cancel a General Username’s subscription; however, cancel email will only go to the General Username who originally purchased the service.
If you’re set on canceling, we at AOL are sad to see you go. Complete the following directions to cancel your Lifestore premium service:
1. Go to My Account and sign on with your master Username or Email and Password.
2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
4. Click the Cancel link that corresponds to Livemocha.
5. Make sure you review all of the benefits you'll lose by canceling your subscription. If you decide to keep the service, click Keep My Plan. If your mind is made up and you'd still like to cancel, select your reason from the drop-down menu and click the Cancel button.
6. A notification will show that your product or service has been canceled.
7. Shortly afterward, you'll receive an email that confirms your service has been canceled. Please keep in mind it may take a few hours to complete the cancellation process.
Thank you for subscribing to Livemocha. We hope you'll try the service again in the future.
If you have any account of billing questions, please contact AOL either through email or phone. More information can be found in the help article Contact AOL Customer Service.
If you’re having issues with Livemocha, it’s best to contact their customer support or consult Livemocah Online Help.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 03-29-2012|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|