How do I create an additional folder within the Saved on AOL folder?
If you would like to create a folder within the Saved on AOL folder, follow the steps below. You can save up to 5,000 emails in a folder within the Saved on AOL folder.
1. Click the Read icon.
2. Click Saved on AOL to highlight it.
3. Click the Setup Folders drop-down menu, and then click Create Folder.
4. Type a name for the folder, and then click Save.
Note: You can use up to 200 characters for the folder name. Do not use the "/" symbol in the folder name.
5. Click X to close the mailbox.
Once an additional folder has been created, you can move emails to this folder to save space and eliminate clutter.
To move emails to new folder:
1. Open the email you would like to move.
2. At the bottom of the screen, click on Save. A drop-down menu will appear.
3. Click On AOL and select the folder of your choice.
Voila! You have now successfuly moved an email to your new folder.
Note: To quickly move emails to desktop folders, simply click the email you want to move and without letting go of your mouse, drag the email to the desired folder.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 06-24-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|