AOL Answers allows you to add videos, images and links when you’re asking a question to the community. Keep reading to learn how.
To add a video:
1. Click the Add Video icon.
2. A pop-up window will appear, asking you to insert the embedded code of the video you want to include. Paste the code (link to your video) in the Paste embedded code here: text box.
3. Click Insert.
4. The video will appear in the question box.
Note: There is no limit to the number of videos you can include in any given question.
To add an image:
1. Click on the Add Image icon.
2. A pop-up will appear, asking you to insert/edit image information about the image you want to include.
- Image URL: Paste this information in the image location (Image URL).
- Image description: Add a description if necessary.
- Image credit: Add credit if relevant.
- Alignment: Choose the desired alignment (left/middle/right position).
- Dimension: Change the scale and size of the image.
- Border: Add a border.
- Vertical space and Horizontal space: Add spaces below and above the image.
3. Click Insert. The image will be included in the question.
To add a link:
To add a link you can simply paste the full URL in the question area; however, you can also title the URL by inserting a link type in the phrase you want to make clickable. Here’s how:
1. Highlight the specific phrase for which you would like to insert a link.
2. Click the Add Link icon.
3. Type the URL in the Link URL text box.
4. In the Target drop-down menu, select Open link in a same window or Open link in a new window.
5. Type the title (the title will appear when the mouse hovers over the link once the question is posted) in the Title text box.