How do I add a Source in Editions?
Have a favorite news source? Add it and you’ll start seeing it in your Editions.
To add a Source:
1. Open the Editions app.
2. At the bottom of the page, tap the ^ arrow to access the main navigation.
3. In the main navigation menu, tap Profile.
4. Under 'Sources', in the box provided, enter the name of the source you’d like to add.
5. Once added, it’ll show up in green under Sources.
6. In the top right, tap X to close the Profile menu.
Sweet! You’ll start seeing articles from your favorite source in the coming Editions. If your source isn’t in our database, hang tight, we’re always looking to add new sources in Editions.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 09-26-2011|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|