How do I bookmark an article to read later in Editions?
Don’t have time to read an article? No problem. Bookmark it to your Profile and read it later.
To bookmark an article to your Profile:
1. Tap the article that you’d like to bookmark.
2. In the top left corner, tap the Send To button.
Note: Some articles have a Send To button below the title of the article.
3. In the Send To menu, tap BOOKMARK ARTICLE.
4. At the bottom of the page, tap the ^ arrow to access the main navigation.
5. In the main navigation menu, tap Profile.
6. At the top, tap the BOOKMARKED ARTICLES button.
7. Tap the headline to read the article in full view.
Note: You can bookmark up to 50 articles.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 10-10-2011|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|