Norton Online Backup User Guide
Running Norton Online Backup
Running Norton Online Backup:
2. If prompted, enter your AOL Email and Password that you used to register your Norton Online Backup and then click LOG IN.
3. With Norton Online Backup you receive 5 GB of space to store your documents, spreadsheets, photos, music and much more. To choose which files you would like stored with Norton Online Backup, click Settings.
4. Click the What tab.
5. Select the File Categories you would like to backup by checking the check boxes.
You also have the option of adding specific files and folders on your computer by clicking the Add Files and/or Add Folders links.
6. Click Save.
7. Click Home.
8. Click Back Up Now.
9. Norton Online Backup will scan your computer for files to back up. This may take a few minutes.
10. Once Norton Online Backup has completed backing up your data, you can view a summary of the space you have used and the number of files that were backed up.
|Norton Online Backup Settings|
Installing Norton Online Backup
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 06-10-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|