How do I reset my mailbox settings in AOL Mail?
Reset preferences and settings in your AOL Mail account to help fix several common issues.
When you reset, you re-synchronize the servers that control your mailbox, address book, calendar and preferences.
To reset your mailbox settings:
1. In the upper left corner of your inbox, while holding down your Shift key, click the AOL Mail logo.
2. A new browser window opens displaying AOL Mail System Summary.
3. Depending on which issue you're having trouble with, click the Reset button next to it.
4. When you're done, close the AOL Mail System Summary window by clicking the X in the top right corner.
5. Sign out of your account and then sign back in.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 08-18-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|