What is the Today On AOL feature in AOL Mail?
With the Today on AOL feature, you get the latest news and information without having to leave your AOL Mail inbox.
To get the latest headlines and news from Today on AOL:
1. Sign in to your account using your Username and password.
2. In the left panel, above your Inbox, click Today on AOL.
That's it! The days top news stories from AOL will appear in the reading pane. Enjoy!
To stop the Today on AOL page from showing at sign in:
1. In the upper right, below your Username, click Options, and then click Settings.
2. On the Settings page, under "General Settings", uncheck the box next to Show me Today on AOL when signing in.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Settings.
The next time you sign in, you'll go directly to your inbox.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 05-13-2013|
|© 2010 AOL Inc.|