How do I add stationery to my email in AOL Mail?
If your email wants some context, a background's there to use,
• Do you click NEW WINDOW when you compose? If so, you won't see the Stationery button in the toolbar on that brand-new browser page, because we do not yet feature a Stationery button in the new-window format. I know strange, huh? We're looking into it.
• If you always see a new, separate browser window whenever you click EMAIL to compose a new message, that means you won't ever see the Stationery button. Boo! Time to change that setting:
1. In the upper-right corner of your mailbox, click Options, then click Settings.
2. In 'General Settings', in the 'Pop-up Windows' section, "Always write mail in a new window" should not be checked:
OK, you're all set. When you click EMAIL now to compose a new message, you will see the Stationery button on the far-right of the toolbar.
(Note: Stationery is not available in either the Basic or Accessible version of mail.)
Here's how to add stationery to your email:
1. Click EMAIL in the upper-left corner of your inbox to start a new message.
2. Above the large text box where you type your message, click the Stationery button.
3. In the right Stationery panel, click the Featured drop-down arrow and select a category.
4. Browse through the stationery and click the one that you'd like to use. Enjoy!
stationary greeting card
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 08-31-2012|
|© 2010 AOL Inc.|