Why is the autocomplete feature in AOL Mail not working?
If the autocomplete feature in AOL Mail has stopped working, try resetting your mailbox settings to fix the problem.
To reset your mailbox settings:
1. Above your mailbox, in the upper right, locate the Help link (but don't click it just yet!). While holding down your Shift key, click the Help link.
3. A new browser window will open displaying AOL Mail System Summary.
4. Depending on which issue you're having trouble with, click the Reset button next to it.
5. Once you're done resetting the issue you were experiencing, close the AOL Mail System Summary window by clicking the X in the top right corner.
6. Sign out of your account and then sign back in.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 08-31-2012|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|