How do I set up AOL Mail on my iPhone or iPod Touch?
Get your email on the go by setting up your AOL Mail account on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
To set up your AOL Mail on your iPhone or iPod Touch:
1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap AOL.
5. In the boxes provided, enter your name, AOL email address, password, and a description of the account.
6. Once you’ve entered your information, in the top right, tap Next.
7. After your account has been verified, in the top right, tap Save.
Note: Make sure that the Mail option is turned ON.
8. After your account has been verified, in the top right, tap Save.
All done! Depending on your Sounds settings, your device may buzz, ring, light up or notify you in some other manner when new mail arrives in your AOL Mail account.
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 05-22-2013|
|© 2010 AOL Inc.|