How do I create a buddy group in AOL Mail?
Setting up Buddy groups using AIM in AOL Mail is a great way to organize the people you IM with.
To set up a Buddy group in AOL Mail:
1. In the left panel, click AIM.
2. In your AIM window, move your pointer over a person you'd like to add to your Buddy group until their profile window appears.
3. In their profile window, click Edit.
4. Click the Buddies drop-down menu and click either Buddies, Family, Co-Workers, or if you'd like to create a customized group name, click Add Group.
5. Type the name of your new group and then click the plus sign (+).
6. Click OK.
Tada! Group created. To add more people to the group, follow Steps 2-4 and select the new group you just created. Staying in touch has never been easier!
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 06-10-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|