How do I compose an email in AOL Mail?
Here's how to compose an email in AOL Mail:
1. In the upper left, click the Email button - it's the pen and paper icon.
2. In the To box, type the email address of the person to whom you want to send an email. If you need to send the same email to more than one person, type a comma and the email address for each additional recipient. To add someone from your Contacts list, click To or the silhouette on the right side of the To box to bring up your list of Contacts and then click the person you'd like to add to your email.
Note: If you are sending the message to another AOL member, you can type in the member's Username in the To, Cc, or Bcc boxes.
3. In the Subject field, type what your message is about.
4. Type your message in the larger text box at the bottom.
Note: If you enable the Rich Text/ HTML Editing feature, the Write Mail window allows you to use color, add formatting, as well as choose a font for the text.
5. When you're finished typing your message, click the Send button located at the top of the compose message window (it's the moving envelope icon).
Congrats on sending your first message. You'll be an email pro in no time!
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 09-04-2012|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|