The Spam folder, located in the left panel, contains email messages that you have marked as spam.
Things to know about your Spam Folder:
- This folder can hold a maximum of 250 emails.
- Emails deleted from the Spam folder are permanently deleted from the AOL mail servers.
- The Spam folder will also be visible for the Teen and Kids Only accounts, depending on the Parental Controls settings for those accounts.
- Email messages in this folder are automatically deleted after five days.
- Sometimes, non-spam items can be marked as spam so it's a good idea to check it periodically to see if any important emails accidentally made their way to the Spam folder.
- To empty the Spam folder, move your pointer over the Spam folder and click the Empty link on the right.