How do I block emails from a particular sender in AOL Mail?
Is someone sending you unwanted mail? You can block unwanted messages in AOL Mail by adding the senders email address or domain to your list of blocked email addresses and domains under Spam Settings.
To block unwanted emails:
1. In the upper right, below your Username, click Options and then click Settings.
2. In the left panel, click Spam Settings.
3. To the right of 'Sender Filter', click the drop-down menu and select Block mail from addresses I specify.
4. In the Enter username or email address box, type the email address or domain name that you wish to block and then click the + button to add the email address or domain name to the list.
Note: A domain is the part of the email address after the @ symbol. For example, if the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, then aol.com is the domain.
5. At the bottom, click Save Settings.
All done. No more unwanted mail!
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 09-04-2012|
|© 2010 AOL Inc.|