Billing may be the most important thing on your AOL account. Without billing, you’re unable to purchase and enjoy the many products AOL has to offer. Below are some important features you should know regarding billing and Usernames.
- For Wallet and billing information in My Account, payment methods associated with Master, Designated Master or General Usernames will be allowed.
- If a user is in the edit payment area of My Account, all Usernames, including General Usernames, will see the last 4 digits of all credit / debit cards being actively billed for a subscription they have purchased on their own Username.
- If the General Username goes to My Account to manage their own wallet and billing, they will not have the ability to view or manage the Master or Designated Master’s wallet and billing.
- If the Master or Designated Master Username goes to My Account to manage their wallet and billing, they will not have the ability to view or manage the General Username’s wallet and billing.
- If a General Username selects change payment method in My Account, only payment instruments owned by the General Username that are eligible to make purchases will be displayed.