What is Reputation.com?
Just like Danny Zuko in “Grease,” you got a rep to protect. Everything you do online can be viewed and commented on by millions of people who are deciding to hire you, fire you, date you, do business with you or even lend you money. Controlling your online identity is essential, and Reputation.com is here to help.
Reputation.com is a comprehensive online reputation and privacy management company. Its 24/7/365 dashboard can help you manage the dramatic increase in availability of your personal information on the internet. Reputation.com searches for all of your personal information online, removing and blocking what you don’t want the world to see and controlling the visibility of your identity.
AOL offers the following Reputation.com products:
If you would like to sign up for Reputation.com, follow the directions below:
1. Visit the product's detail page.
2. Click Add to Cart.
3. If you are a returning customer, select I am a returning customer and click Continue. If requested, sign in with your Username or Email and Password.
Note: If you are a new customer, select I am a new customer and click Continue. Then enter your Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Password, Retype Password, First Name and Last Name and click Next.
4. Select your method of payment. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
5. Review your billing information and click Place Order.
6. The Checkout Order Confirmation screen will display containing your billing information and order summary. Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions to begin using your subscription.
Additionally, an email from Lifestore or one of our partners confirming your order will be sent to your email account. If you’d like to begin using the service at a later time, just sign in to your email account, locate the Reputation.com email and follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
To sign in to use Reputation.com:
1. Go to My Account.
2. Sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
3. Answer your Account Security Question.
4. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
5. Locate Reputation.com. Under Subscription Details, copy and paste the Access URL in to a separate browser tab or window.
6. Once logged in, follow the on-screen instructions to begin using the service.
Cyberbullying is a major online issue facing today’s youth. Even worse, it’s often difficult to identify and, therefore, difficult to prevent. Check out Reputation.com's tips on how to recognize and prevent cyberbullying.
As a Facebook user, you’re right to be concerned about your online privacy, since so much of your personal information appears on the site. Check out Reputation.com's recommended Facebook privacy settings to help you keep your information safe.
To contact Reputation.com representatives, you can visit the Reputation.com website or call them at 1-877-258-6338 weekdays 24 hour support, weekends 7AM to 5PM PST. .
Reputation.com products are compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. Reputation.com products can be accessed through Internet Explorer 7 and up, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari. There is no download required.
Billing will begin automatically at the end of your trial period.
To view billing information/history:
1. Visit myaccount.aol.com and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password.
2. Enter the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Account Options, click View My Statements.
4. Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.
If you have questions about your billing information, call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.
Lifestore is a website that lets you browse, research and purchase AOL products. It also allows you to open and maintain an online account that helps you manage, add or cancel subscriptions to products. We may add, change or discontinue offers for products at any time. Check out the Lifestore Terms of Service for more information.
AOL Fulfillment Services is a subsidiary of the AOL Family that handles all billing relationships with AOL’s third-party vendors. To find out more information, read About AOL Fulfillment Services.
|How do I activate/download a product or service from Lifestore?|
How do I cancel Reputation.com?
|About this article:|
|Last updated: 06-10-2014|
|© 2013 AOL Inc.|