Note: Upgrade to the latest version of the AOL Desktop software to take advantage of great new features!
AOL Keyword: Browser Fix will either activate or deactivate tunneling on the AOL Desktop Software. This may affect your ability to seamlessly sign in (e.g, the ability to browse AOL websites without being prompted to sign in). So, after performing the Browser Fix utility, please confirm that your seamless sign in functionality still operates correctly.
1. Go to AOL Keyword: Browser Fix. This keyword can be accessed only within the AOL Desktop Software.
2. You will see one of the following messages. Click OK to close the message.
3. Click File and click Exit to close the AOL Desktop completely. It is important that you exit the AOL Desktop Software before continuing any further.
4. Launch the AOL Desktop Software and sign in.
- If you are prompted to sign in, then seamless sign in has been deactivated; you will need to re-do the Browser Fix instructions provided above (Step 1 to Step 3).
- If you are directed to the My Account Overview page, then seamless sign in is still active and you can continue browsing.