You can create and store email signatures and use them to further personalize your AOL email.
To add a signature to your email:
1. On the AOL toolbar, click the Write icon.
2. In the Send To box, type the email address of the person to whom you want to send an email.
3. In the Subject box, type a subject line for your email.
4. Type your message in the large message box.
5. On the lower right of the Write Mail window, click the Signatures drop-down menu, and then click the signature that you want to use.
Note: You can edit the signature after you have added it to the email without changing the stored signature.
6. Click the Send Now or Send Later button.