The Language Preference feature allows each Username in an account to choose between English or Spanish for the AOL service. You can now customize AOL 9.0 Security Edition using the Language Preference feature to get the Spanish language experience for most AOL features.
Note: Spanish language support is not available for the newer versions of the AOL Desktop Software.
To choose your language preferences:
1. Sign in to AOL Desktop with the Username for which you wish to set the language preference.
2. On the AOL toolbar, click the Settings icon.
3. On the Index tab, click the Language Preference link.
4. Choose the Experience AOL in English or AOL en Espanol con AOL Latino option by clicking it.
5. Click Save.
6. Click X to close all open windows.