Note: Upgrade to the latest version of the AOL Desktop software to take advantage of great new features!
The AOL Spam Controls feature allows you to customize your email controls to suit your personal preferences.
To block specific email addresses from sending you emails
1. Click the Mail icon. If prompted, sign on with your screen name and password.
2. Click Settings, and then click Spam Controls.
3. Click Edit Spam Controls.
4. In Sender Filter, click the Block mail from addresses I specify option.
5. In the text box, type the email address that you want to block.
Note: You can add multiple email addresses by separating each email address by a comma.
6. Click Save.
7. Click OK, and then close the Spam Settings window.
8. In the Settings- Mail window, click Save.
9. Click the X in the upper-right corner of the Mail window to close. You're done!