To uninstall AOL OnePoint:
1. Click on Start (Windows XP) or the Windows flag (Windows Vista/7) in the lower, left corner of the computer screen.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Software (Windows XP), or Programs and Features (Vista/Windows 7).
4. In the Programs list, find the AOL OnePoint software, highlight it, and click to Uninstall.
5. If you plan to re-install your AOL OnePoint, select Yes when you see the screen that says Save secure password file? If you don't plan to re-install your AOL OnePoint, click No.
6. An optional Uninstall Survey will open.
7. Restart your computer -- shutting down and restarting the computer finishes the removal process.
If you are having problems removing your software, chat with a support technician by visiting onepoint.aol.com/support/Chat.aspx.