Certain AOL Advantage Plans are eligible for AOL OnePoint. To view what your AOL Advantage Plan has to offer, check out your personalized AOL MyBenefits page at mybenefits.aol.com.
To install AOL OnePoint:
1. Log in to mybenefits.aol.com.
2. Under your benefits, find AOL OnePoint and click Download Now.
3. Click the Download Now button to start your AOL OnePoint installation.
4. When prompted to download AOL OnePoint click the Save File button to save the file to your computer.
5. Firefox will present a dialog showing you the progress of your download.
6. Once the download has been completed, in the Downloads dialog highlight the aolonepoint.exe entry and double-click to initiate the install process.
7. Click the Yes button if prompted by Windows for permission to allow AOL OnePoint to update your computer.
8. Click the I Agree button to accept the AOL OnePoint End User License Agreement.
9. Click the Install button to start the process of installing AOL OnePoint program files to your computer.
10. Continue to follow the installer's onscreen instructions. When prompted, create your "secret" AOL OnePoint security PIN. To securely create one-click access to a financial or other account, click the Add Financial Account or Add Other Account link and follow the instructions provided.