Certain AOL Advantage Plans are eligible for AOL OnePoint. To view what your AOL Advantage Plan has to offer, check out your personalized AOL MyBenefits page at mybenefits.aol.com.
To install AOL OnePoint:
1. Log in to mybenefits.aol.com.
2. Under your benefits, find AOL OnePoint and click Download Now.
3. Click the Download Now button to start your AOL OnePoint installation.
4. If prompted by Chrome to keep your AOL OnePoint download, click the Keep button displayed in the lower left corner of your browser.
5. Chrome will display the download progress in the lower left corner of your browser. To start the install process, click the AOL OnePoint icon displayed in the lower left corner.
6. Click the Yes button if prompted by Windows for permission to allow AOL OnePoint to update your computer.
7. Click the I Agree button to accept the AOL OnePoint End User License Agreement.
8. Click the Install button to start the process of installing AOL OnePoint program files to your computer.
9. Continue to follow the installer's onscreen instructions. When prompted, create your "secret" AOL OnePoint security PIN. To securely create one-click access to a financial or other account, click the Add Financial Account or Add Other Account link and follow the instructions provided.