If you are having issues loading AOL Radio using AOL Desktop Software (where the player hangs on "Accessing"), then please try the following options.
Option #1 Clear cookies, cache, history and footprints on AOL software
Whenever you visit certain websites, temporary internet files and cookies are stored on your computer to keep a memory of the sites you’ve visited. These stored files can be helpful to access information faster but can clog your computer’s disk space. Sometimes, these temporary files and cookies can cause an unknown publisher error. You can clean up your disk space by clearing your cookies, cache and history. Check out our help article Clear cookies, cache, history and footprints to learn how.
Option #2 Use AOL radio on Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari
1. Open an external browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari), and go to aolradio.com.
2. Click the LISTEN NOW link to launch AOL Radio.
Option #3 Check the version of Flash running on your computer
1. Launch the AOL Desktop Software, and sign on as you normally do.
2. Check the Version of Flash running on your computer.
3. If you have an older version of Flash player, upgrade it to the latest version 184.108.40.206.
To download and install Flash Player220.127.116.11:
1. Download Flash player 13, and then click Install now.
2. When installation is complete, close the AOL Desktop Software and any web browsers you may have open. Restart your computer.
3. Launch the AOL Desktop Software and sign in again.
4. Check your computer's Version of Flash, and ensure that you are running 18.104.22.168.
5. Restart AOL Radio.