A large number of AOL Expressions -- buddy icons, wallpaper, IM sounds, and more -- are included in the AOL service for use with instant messaging. If you don't want to hunt for what you want, you can use the Expression Search feature:
To search for Expressions:
1. Go to AOL Keyword: My Expressions.
2. In the Search for box, type the search term you want to use.
3. Click the in drop-down menu to open it, select the area you want to search (such as Buddy Icons or Buddy Wallpaper), then click it.
4. Click the Search button.
5. Double-click the list entry that looks most promising. For example, if you entered "baseball" as the term to search for and Buddy Icons as the area to search in, you'll see a list that includes the AOL Buddy Icons: MLB-AL Central. If you think that's where the Buddy Icon you want will be, double-click that item. A display of all MLB-AL Central buddy icons will appear. If you don't see what you want, double-click another category on the list.
6. When you find the Expression you want to use, click to select it, and then click the Save button. Your choice of Expressions will appear the next time you send an IM.