Need to add something extra to your email? Whether you're sending cute baby pictures, or attaching a copy of your favorite recipe, AOL Mail lets you send and receive all kinds of email attachments.
• File names can't include special characters.
• The total file size is limited to 25MB per email, which includes both incoming and outgoing messages.
Send attachments in emails
1. Click Compose to start a new message.
2. Click the Attachment icon.
3. Locate the file you want attached and click Open.
View and download attachments
1. Open the email containing the attachment.
2. Click the attachment image or file name.
3. Follow your browser's prompts to save, or open from its default saved location (it varies for each browser).