Your friends laughed; they cried; they found it on Moviefone. How?
Moviefone is the largest interactive movie-listing guide and ticketing service in the country. Together, through our telephone service and website, Moviefone services millions of moviegoers everyday, covering a majority of theaters across the nation and networking with major theater chains such as: Loews Cineplex Entertainment, United Artists Theatres, AMC Theatres, Mann Theatres, City Cinemas, Pacific Theatres Clearview Cinemas, Harkins Theatres, Classic Cinemas and Colorado Cinemas.
Enough with the previews, though. Let’s fast-forward to the feature presentation!
Ten Things to Love about Moviefone
1. Free information that’s available to everyone.
2. A directory of movies from A to Z -- past, present and future.
3. The latest theater showtimes.
4. Finding the theater location nearest to you.
5. Buying your tickets in advance, 24/7.
6. Original movie content and news.
7. Critic and user reviews – even post your own!
8. One word: Giveaways.
9. DVDs: New releases and more.
10. The movies themselves, of course.
Note: As of March 31, 2014 the 777-FILM service will no longer be available. You can visit the website or download the free app for show times and to purchase tickets. Here are the links: