You can manage your AIM account, download the latest software, and reset your password from AIM.com. Click a heading below to expand your question.
Where can I download the newest version of AIM for my device?
You can always find the latest and greatest version of AIM at AIM.com.
At the bottom of the page, choose your device and then sign in or sign up for a new account.
How can I sign up for an AIM account?
Enjoy your new AIM account!
- From the AIM.com sign-in screen, click Sign Up. If you'd like to sign in with an existing AIM or AOL Mail Username, click sign in instead of Sign Up.
- Fill in the required information on the account creation page, and then click Sign Up. You can use your existing email address and no, it doesn't have to be an AOL/AIM email address (Yahoo!, Gmail, and Hotmail addresses all work).
- Click Go to my inbox. This should take you to your email account, where you'll receive an email confirmation of your new AIM account.
- Once you get to your inbox, you should have an email from AOL Account Services. From that email, click the Activate my new AOL account now link.
- Enter your name and email address to confirm, and then click Looks good!
- Copy and take note of your new Username.
- Invite your Facebook, Google Talk, or email contacts, and then click Next.
- Click Let's go!
How do I reset my AIM password?
- From the AIM sign-in screen, click Forgot Password?.
- Follow the on-screen password prompts to create a new password.