We're sorry you want to unsubscribe to AOL Computer Checkup, but we'll help you cancel your AOL Premium Subscription Products online with the information below. You can also call us at 1-866-485-9217 Monday through Friday from 8AM to 1AM ET and Saturday from 8AM to 10PM ET for account issues.
Note: If you use Mac 10.3 with Safari 2.0 or 1.3, you might not be able to manage your AOL Premium Subscription Products account online. You may want to download the latest version of Safari. Under Software Updates, click on the most recent edition of Safari and follow the on-screen prompts.
Canceling AOL Computer Checkup online
1. Visit My Account enter your Username or Email and Password, and click Sign In.
2. Answer your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
4. Click the Cancel link that corresponds to AOL Computer Checkup.
5. Make sure you review all of the benefits you'll lose by canceling your subscription. If you decide to keep the service, click Keep My Plan. If your mind is made up and you'd still like to cancel, select your reason from the drop-down menu provided and then click Cancel.
6. A notification will show that your product or service has been canceled.
7. Shortly afterward, you'll receive an email that confirms your service has been canceled. Please keep in mind it may take a few hours to complete the cancellation process.
Thank you for subscribing to AOL Computer Checkup. We hope you'll try the service again in the future.