If you haven’t tried an AOL product or service, now is the time to do so! AOL offers a wide range of products and services to choose from, and you can purchase them even if you don’t have an AOL account. We've made it so you can use your existing email address (for example, Yahoo or Gmail) to purchase our products and try out our services. Read on to learn how to subscribe to a product or service and download it or to view the billing information for a purchased product.
Purchasing or subscribing to products on Lifestore
You can purchase products on Lifestore by visiting any product detail page and clicking the TRY IT FREE / PURCHASE NOW button. From there, please follow the steps below to complete your purchase.
1. If you have an AOL account, click Sign in and purchase now! If you do not have an AOL account, you can create one by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address (Confirm) and Password (Confirm).
2. If you have not provided your payment information, please do so:
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Billing Address, Card Type, Card Number, Apt/Unit, City/Town, Expiration Date, Security Code, State and Zip Code.
3. If you have already provided your payment information, please select from the list of available options.
4. If you would like to pay using a new form of payment, please click Add New and follow the directions in step 2.
5. Review the Terms and Conditions and click COMPLETE PURCHASE.
Note: It may take a few minutes for your order to process. Please do not click the back button on your web browser or COMPLETE PURCHASE order again as this will charge you for the product twice.
6. The Order Confirmation screen will display, containing your Billing Confirmation and Order Summary.
Congratulations! You have now purchased or subscribed to an AOL product or service.
Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username or Email and Password, then type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue. Under Account Options, click View My Statements. Select the Billing Statement tab to view the billing history for your account.