AOL TechGuru provides remote technical support for you, your family or your small business. TechGuru offers a number of services and subscription plans that will assist with technical setup, identify trouble spots, improve and enhance system performance, update operating systems and software, remove viruses and fix system crashes at a moment’s notice, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you have to do is call and a US or Canada based technical expert will remotely access your computer and fix the problem.
- Diagnose and Repair: With Diagnose & Repair, one of our tech gurus will remotely access your computer and use the latest diagnostic and resolution techniques to troubleshoot and resolve your computer problems. Our gurus will increase performance by removing unneeded files and system functions that take up memory, hard disk space and computing power, as well as adjusting settings to improve data processing and internet browsing speed.
- Virus Removal & Repair: With Virus Removal & Repair, one of our tech gurus will diagnose and remove viruses, spyware and other malware. The expert will also restore your antivirus protection and tune up your computer to enhance performance by removing unnecessary files and operating system functions and adjust key settings.
Total Support Plan
Total Support Family Plan
Computer Tune Up
Tune Up Value Plan
- Printer Setup: With Printer Setup, one of our tech gurus will walk you through how to attach your printer to your computer, install your printer software and/or solve problems you may have with an old printer.
- Scanner Setup: With Scanner Setup, one of our tech gurus will guide you through how to attach a scanner to your computer, install scanner software and/or solve problems you may have with an old scanner.
- Apple Device Setup: The Apple Device Setup service will configure your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to make full use of your wireless network. Our technical experts will set up your Apple device to use WiFi, attach it to your computer and configure your email accounts to send and receive email. Additionally, our technical experts will ensure you can download apps, music and movies from the iTunes store directly to your Apple mobile device.
- Android Device Setup: The Android Setup service will configure your Android mobile device (phone or pad) and teach you how to use the key features. Our technical experts will set up your mobile device to use WiFi and configure your email account to send and receive email. Additionally, they will teach you how to download and install apps and browse the internet.
- Wireless Network Setup: The Wireless Network Setup service provides the help you need to set up and configure a secure wireless home network for one computer and two devices of your choice, such as an additional computer, printer, scanner or network-attached storage device. An AOL technical expert will help with setup, network security, configuration and file sharing for printers, computers and other network devices.
Visit the AOL TechGuru website to learn more about the TechGuru service and subscription plans.