Get one of our highest levels of support and protection features available! AOL Total Advantage Plus provides you with one of our most comprehensive and powerful suite of premium services, designed to support and protect your computer, your online needs, and your daily life. Get the very best of our support and protection services, both online and off.
As a valued AOL member, you get access to online security protection from McAfee1 for up to three computers, up to 8% in Cash Back Rewards from Priceline.com2, 24/7 live technical support, and unlimited use of AOL's fast and reliable dial-up access3.
You also receive services that extend beyond your computer, such as:
- AOL OnePoint – No more forgotten passwords! Securely store your usernames and passwords in AOL OnePoint and get one-click, secure log in to your password-protected sites. Plus, view and unlock all of your AOL MyBenefits features
- LifeLock4 – Comprehensive 24/7 identity theft protection
- AARP5 - Receive access to benefits for anyone ages 50+, including discounts on travel, personal health, dining, and more.
- Aftersteps - Securely store your information and plan for end-of-life events to protect you and your loved ones.
- DataMask by AOL – Protects your online identity by protecting every keystroke you type when shopping, browsing or communicating online
- DataMask Mobile by AOL - Protects your online identity while shopping, browsing, or communicating on the go, and provides cloud-based storage.
- Photobucket by AOL 13GB - Enjoy up to 13GB of free storage space and 25 4x6 prints (per year) from Photobucket, where you can store, share, edit, and print your favorite photos
- PRIVATE WiFi™ – Make your data and personal information invisible to hackers when you're using public WiFi hotspots
- PRIVATE WiFi Mobile - Make your data and personal information invisible to hackers when you’re using public WiFi on your mobile device.
- Norton Online Backup Storage – Protect your important files and favorite photos
- Sprint Discount6 – With a new line activation (or eligible upgrade) and two-year Agreement for new and existing Sprint customers
- AOL VIP Program – Priority access to unlimited 24/7 live technical support from AOL's best Customer Service Representatives
- MyReputationDiscovery – Quickly and effortlessly monitor personal online content, and take control of your personal search results
- MyPrivacy – Track and remove your personal information from the web
- Life360 Premium - Stay connected with family and friends while apart with the Life360 mobile app to track, chat and call for emergency services when needed.
- AOL Tech Fortress - Block the latest viruses and malware with this supplemental computer protection.
- AOL Live Virus Removal - Advanced virus and spyware removal by our tech experts.
- AOL Help Me Optimize – Slow computer? Call us and we’ll conduct a quick tune-up!
- AOL Help Me Setup – Unlimited support for setting up any new personal computers or devices
- AOL Help Me Fix It – Call and we’ll help you configure or install your computer’s firewall, antivirus, drivers, and patches
- Hyatt Legal Plans7 – Free will preparations, updates, and legal consultations
- Extended Computer Protection - From AOL8 - Up to $1,500 per year to repair or replace your computer in case of hardware failure7
In addition, you get unlimited use of AOL's most popular features, such as AOL Mail, AIM, AOL Desktop, and more.
The AOL Total Advantage Plus plan is a great value, saving you 77% annually over purchasing these products separately.
Limitations & Restrictions
1 (McAfee) Download at http://daol.aol.com/security/mcafee.
2 (Priceline.com Cash Back Rewards) Please see our Priceline.com Cash Back Rewards FAQs for more information.
3 (Unlimited Dial-up) High-speed connection is not included. Members in certain areas, including Alaska, may have to pay additional communications charges. If you connect to AOL using a dial-up connection, you may incur additional charges on your telephone bill, depending on your location and calling plan. Please check with your telephone company for more information. Minimum system requirements apply.
4 (LifeLock) Should you change to a plan that does not include LifeLock as a feature or cancel your current plan, you will no longer be eligible for your complimentary LifeLock subscription. Must be an individual in U.S. 18 or older, who has a valid U.S. Social Security number. This special offer can be changed or discontinued at any time.
5 (AARP) Must be 50 or older to register for AARP. Spouse/partner may be added regardless of age.
6 (Sprint Discount) Sprint Individual-Liable Discount: Available only to eligible paid AOL members, 18 or older, with a valid U.S. Social Security number, on select AOL membership plans participating in the discount program. May be subject to change according to AOL's agreement with Sprint. Available upon request on select plans & only for eligible lines. Discount applies to monthly service charges only. No discounts apply to add-ons $29.99 or below. Coverage not available everywhere. Sprint National Networks reach over 277 and 278 million people, respectively.
7 (Hyatt Legal Plans) The master AOL Username on your account will be shared with Hyatt for verification purposes.
8 (Extended Computer Protection) Limitations, restrictions and service fee may apply. To view these terms, click here.