How do I comment on articles on AOL Travel?
Here at AOL Travel, we love posting articles that show the many faces of traveling. We are committed to providing the most valuable information when posting our articles: therefore, your feedback is extremely important. Please post your comments by doing the following:
1. Click on the article you are interested in reading.
2. At the end of each article, there is a section where you can add your comments.
3. Enter your Username and password.
4. Type your comment and click Add Comment.
Note: If you are a new user, you will be asked to provide your name and email address along with your comment. A link to confirm your comment will be emailed to you as well as a password. To leave a comment in the future, you will need to use this password. Returning users have the option to enter their username and password or login using their AOL or AIM Username and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to the article you have chosen. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
How do I share articles on AOL Travel?
Did you just find the perfect article that is now your guide to Spring Break? Do you need to share this information with your friends immediately? Now you can do just that. At the start of each article you have the option to share Facebook, Twitter or email.
Based on the site you are routed to you may see different ways of sharing. Each are shown below:
- Click on the icon of your choice.
- Log in.
Yes, it's that simple.
How do I add destinations to AOL Travel?
AOL travel loves to hear about the extraordinary places our readers have visited and want you to share. If you are interested in adding a destination to the AOL Travel site, here's how to do so:
1. Go to travel.aol.com.
2. Click on the Send us feedback link.
3. In the Tell Us What You Think box, type in the name of a destination that you would love to share with others.
4. Select Yes or No depending on whether you were successful in doing what you came to do.
5. Type your email address in the text box.
6. Click Submit.
Because of the many requests we receive daily at AOL Travel, we will view your suggestion with hopes to post your destination but we cannot promise that your submission will be accepted.
How do I share and receive AOL Travel information through social media sites?
AOL Travel is available through social media! You can get and share up-to-the-minute travel information by following and sharing AOL Travel on Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites. You can follow us, connect with others and share AOL Travel information on Twitter, Facebook, Digg, StumbleUpon, MySpace and many other social media sites. There are two ways you can access this information:
From the sign up page:
1. Place your mouse over the Share icon.
2. Click the social media site of your choice.
3. Follow the prompts.
From any AOL Travel page:
1. Go to any page on the AOL Travel website and you will see the Follow Us button at the top right-hand side of the page.
2. Move your mouse over it and click the social media icon of your choice.
3. Follow the prompts.
Note: You can also subscribe to the AOL Travel newsletter from this location, as well:
1. After placing your mouse over the Follow Us button, click the Newsletter icon that will appear.
2. A Free Travel Newsletter box will open.
3. Enter your email address in the box.
4. Click Subscribe.
You will receive a confirmation email. Follow the prompts to receive your regular AOL Travel newsletter.
How do I print an article?
Oftentimes you’ll find an interesting article but you don’t have the time to read it that minute. For the on-the-go user who requires a printed copy, AOL provides you the option of printing the article directly from the article page.
To print an article:
To print an article, click on the printer icon above or below the article. This will take you directly to a Print window that displays your printer options. Follow the on-screen instructions to print from your chosen printer.
To print an article in a larger text size:
If you’d like to print an article in a larger text size, click the A text size icon to the size of your liking and then click the printer icon. This will take you directly to a Print window that displays your printer options. Follow the on-screen instructions to print from your chosen printer. The article will print in your chosen text size. For more information, please see the online help article How do I increase an article's text size?