Choose which version of Netscape Navigator is installed on your computer and follow the steps below to clear cookies, cache and history.
3. Check Browsing History, Cache and Cookies check boxes. Click Clear Private Data Now.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then click Clear next to Search History, Cookies and Cache.
To clear cookies, cache and history in Netscape Navigator 7.0:
1. Open Netscape Navigator.
2. Click the Edit menu, and then click Preferences.
3. Click on the arrow next to Navigator, and then click History. Click Clear History and Clear Location Bar.
4. Click on the arrow next to Privacy & Security, and then click Cookies. Click Manage Stored Cookies.
5. Click Remove All Cookies, and then click OK.
6. Click on the arrow next to Advanced, and then click Cache. Click Clear Memory Cache and Clear Disk Cache. Click OK.
Poof! Your cookies, cache and history has disappeared in Netscape Navigator.