Create and manage folders in AOL Mail
Learn how to organize your emails by creating or deleting folders in AOL Mail.
Don't let a avalanche of emails add to the stress in your life. Create, delete, or rename folders in AOL Mail and take back control of your inbox.
Create a new folder
1. In the left panel, click the Plus icon next to "Folders."
2. Enter the folder's name in the text box.
3. Click the Plus icon to save the folder.
Delete an existing folder
1. In the left panel under Folders, click the Settings icon .
2. Click Delete.
- A pop up may appear if the folder wasn't empty.
3. Click OK to confirm deletion of emails.
Rename an existing folder
1.In the left panel under Folders, click the Settings icon .
2. Enter the new name of the folder in the text box.
3. Click Save.