To disable pop-up blocking software in Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Options.
3. Click the Content tab.
4. Clear the check box next to Block pop-up windows, and then click OK.
- Most pop-up blockers allow you to hold down the Shift key as you click the website link. This disables pop-up blocking on a one-time basis. Please consider this as another option to address the issue.
- AOL System Information 2.0 can also be used to check the pop-up blockers installed on your computer. This information is found on the System Info tab next to Pop-up Blocker.
- Another way to start AOL System Information 2.0 is to click Start, click Run, type SINF and then click OK.