2. Click Programs, and then click the Java icon.
- If you are using Windows 7 and your View by is set to either Large icons or Small icons, then click the Java icon.
- If you are using Windows Vista /XP and your control panel is set to Classic View, then click the Java icon.
- Alternatively, you can also access the Java Control Panel window by right-clicking the Java icon (if present) on the Windows taskbar next to the clock, and then clicking Open Control Panel.
3. Click the General tab, and in the Temporary Internet Files section, click Settings.
4. Click Delete Files.
5. In the Delete Temporary Files window, select all the check boxes, and then click OK.
6. Click OK to close the Temporary Files Settings window.
7. Click OK to close the Java Control Panel window.