Having a hard time reading the text on your screen? There are several ways to resize the text on your computer. You can:
- Change the Windows screen resolution
- Customize text on webpages
- Enlarge text using AOL Magnification options
- Visit our help article How do I change the font size of the webpages within AOL Desktop?
Screen resolution has a direct relation to how large (or small) everything displays on your computer screen. To learn how to change the screen resolution, please visit our online help article How do I change the Windows screen resolution?
Sometimes the font or text on webpages may appear small. To learn how to resize the font or text on webpages, please refer to our online help article How do I enlarge or reduce the font size on my web browser? To learn how to increase the font size on webpages using AOL Desktop, please visit our help article How do I change the font size of the webpages within AOL Desktop?
Alternatively, you can make the text in instant messages, emails and chat rooms appear larger by following the steps given below.
2. Click the A-Z tab.
3. In the F section, click Font and Text.
4. Under Text Settings, select from Small, Medium, or Large.
5. Click Save.