Please click the appropriate heading below to learn more about managing your AOL Calendar and Mail reminder preferences:
Manage your Calendar reminder delivery preferences
1. Sign in to calendar.aol.com.
2. In the upper right, below your Username, click Options and then click Settings.
3. In the main window, next to Reminders, click the checkbox next to your preferred reminder method.
4. Click Save Settings.
Note: You can also manage your Calendar reminder preferences by signing in to mail.aol.com and clicking Options and then Mail Settings. Click Calendar in the left panel and the reminder options will be in the main window.
To learn more about adding, editing, or deleting Calendar events and alerts, please visit our help article AOL Calendar FAQs.
Manage your AOL Mail reminder delivery preferences
1. Sign in to your AOL Mail account at mail.aol.com.
2. In the upper right, below your Username, click Options, and then click Mail Settings.
3. In the left panel, click Filters and Alerts.
4. In the main window you'll see a list of your existing mail filters. Move your pointer over the filter that you'd like to edit and click the Edit link next to the name of the filter.
5. In the window that appears, at the bottom, click the checkbox next to your preferred alert method.
6. Click Save.
To learn more about Mail filters and Alerts, please visit our help article AOL Mail: Features and Actions, and click the Searching Your Mail and Using Email Filters heading to learn how to add or remove a mail filter and alert.